Downloading the firmware from here: http://hotfile.com/dl/101989940/cb8424b/1660v30.rar.html
After that, the following commands. Operations:
1. Downloading the driver from the off. site and install the printer.
2. All usb devices except the printer must be turned off.
3. To seal the chip contacts (on the cartridge).
4. Cartridge in the printer
5. The printer is turned
6. Run f1660.exe
7. Push the V.30 patch firmware for flashing, window pops up, press any key. (If the f1660.exe not passed, then drag FIX_ML1665_V1.01.00.30.fls on usbprns2 and all)
8. printer noisily, shut it down (holding power button), then include
9. Scotch with chips are not removed.
I hope someone can help.